The Unique Blogger Award
The Unique Blogger Award
Yeah wow, I know I just completely disappeared there! And I’m sorry this post is super short, but AGH! I’ve just been so out of it, and I completely forgot about blogging, and then I was sick, and didn’t leave the couch for three days, sooo… I figured a short post was better than nothing.
I just feel really bad about disappearing like that, especially after posting how I was going to post consistently! And not disappear! Wow, I really did a bad job of that… I can’t believe it’s the eighteenth of January and I’ve already failed my new years resolutions quite that badly…
Anyways, I was tagged for the Unique Blogger Award by Rhea @ Bookchanted, like… a month and a half ago. Sooo… I’m going to do that now.
1. Share the link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions they gave you.
3. Nominate 3 other bloggers and pay it forward.
4. Ask them three questions.
1 – Three new releases you’re looking forward to next year?
Um, so it’s really more like this year now* (The question was asked in 2017… And well, I don’t have any clue what’s coming out in 2019, sooo… This year!), but I honestly don’t care all that much. Three 2018 releases I’m looking forward to!
- Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman – I really loved this author’s other series, and this one sounds absolutely amazing! I’m very excited for it!
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli – I adored Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda and The Upside of Unrequited, sooo… Of course I’m looking forward to this one! Even though Leah wasn’t really my favourite character. I honestly don’t care at all though, I’m sure it’ll be great!
- Renegades #2 by Marissa Meyer!!! – So I know not everyone loved Renegades, but personally I though it was amazing, and I am SO excited for the conclusion!
So obviously I have more anticipated releases, but there’s three of them…
*Because I’m late with this post… Oops…
2 – A teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading?
Ummm… yeah, currently reading… Hahaha, I sort of have three different books on the go, and I literally couldn’t care less about any of them… So I honestly think I’m going to have a pretty hard time finding a line that seems interesting enough to bother with… They. Are. All. So. BORING!
3 – Name an author you would want to write your autoboigraphy and why?
I don’t really know. Although first of all why am I even getting an autobiography? And more importantly what content would there be? Because I literally spend half my time reading and the other half on the internet, or occasionally with my friends. It would be a really boring autobiography… ‘She read. All day, every day. And did nothing else. The end.’
Yeah, hahaha I’m not even kidding, that’s basically all I do. However if I had to choose an author to write this very boring autobiography… I’m still not sure. I have way too many favourite authors, and I really can’t choose one. I mean it would be really cool if any of my favourite authors wrote my autobiography, I guess… But honestly I really don’t WANT an autobiography… I think I’m just too private a person for that.
I’m not going to tag anyone, because I sort of hate tagging people… And I’m lazy and don’t want to come up with questions. And I have a headache and want to stop staring at a screen. Even though I’m probably going to go read my ebook after this… Which is still a screen. Sooo… Really I’m just lazy.
Anyways, hopefully I’ll get back to posting regularly again soon, and maybe something bit longer… I really do want to stop disappearing like this. So sorry.